Careers at r-pac
Interested in joining the r-pac team?
We are always looking for talented professionals who strive for excellence. We offer excellent opportunities for ambitious individuals in management, sales, design, operations and administration.
Send your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
r-pac International is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
r-pac International is looking for a Packaging Production Artist based in our Bentonville, Arkansas office.
JOB SUMMARY -
This role entails accessing electronic files, managing the files appropriately and properly for edits, revisions and producing electronic mechanical art from approved layout to pre-press department. This position requires high interaction and collaboration with other members of the account team (to include, but not limited to Clients and Project leads).
Excellent verbal communication, reading and writing skills are required for in-house project management and organizational procedures. This position requires flexibility with project scheduling, problem solving and edits in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
Looking for a team player with initiative to proactively engage in projects, solve problems and get the work done to meet the team and business's needs.
REQUIRED SKILLS -
- Excellent people, time and project management skills with strict attention to accuracy and detail.
- Excellent communication, reading and writing skills.
- Mac Software Programs: Adobe Creative Cloud (In-Design, Photoshop, Illustrator), Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
- Knowledge of electronic file organization, pre-production, servers and cross-platform optimization, (FTP, PDF creation) on a Mac. Ability to deal with time lines, work precisely and possess attention to detail.
- Must be organized and possess the ability to multi-task.
- Prepare accurate electronic files for prepress and production (packaging and trims).
- Communication with Clients and Team Leads.
- Layout copy and images into dielines per brand requirements.
- Prepare PDF version of creative files for internal and external use.
- Provide preliminary creative design work as needed.
- Manage files/images and transfer files to overseas production teams.
- Maintain a high level of detail while working within deadlines and changing environments and priorities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skill set.
- Motivated to improve both individual and team contribution to achieve desired results.
Education: Degree in Graphic Design
Experience: 2+ years of experience in packaging production artwork
Send resumes to: email@example.com